Jeanne Amar is an Assistant Professor at University Côte d’Azur (France). She has a Ph.D. in Finance from Aix-Marseille University. Her research focus on Sovereign Wealth Funds investment strategy, infrastructure financing and climate related financial issues.
- Amar, Candelon, Lecourt, Xun (2019), Country factors and the investment decision-making process of sovereign wealth funds, Economic Modelling 80, pp 34-48. Available here.
- Amar, Lecourt, Kinon (2018), Is the emergence of new sovereign wealth funds a fashion phenomenon? Review of World Economics 154, pp. 835-873. Available here.
Samira Demaria is an Assistant Professor at University Côte d’Azur (France). She has a Ph.D. in Accounting from Nice University. Her research focuses international accounting standards, long term investments, Non-GAAP and environmental disclosures…
- Demaria S and Rigot S, Les normes comptables internationales IFRS, Edition La Découverte, octobre 2018. Available here.
- Rigot S. et Demaria S., The Impact on Long-Term Capital Investment of Accounting and Prudential Standards for European Financial Intermediaries, Revue d’Economie Politique, 2018, 128 (5) pp 933-967. Available here.
- Cormier D, Demaria S, Magnan M., Beyond Earnings: Do EBITDA Reporting and Governance Matter for Market Participants?, Managerial Finance, 2017, vol 43 Issue 2. Available here.
Sandra Rigot holds a PhD in Economics and has been teaching at the University Sorbonne Paris Nord as an Assistant Professor since 2011. Her research focuses on investment funds (pension funds, insurance companies, hedge funds), their investment strategies and regulation, and long-term investment.
- 2019 Renewable Energy Crowdfunding: Business Model and Risks of a French Platform, Innovation 59 (2): 151-177 (with C. Bourcet, C. Cézanne, L. Saglietto) [published in French]
- 2018 Why don’t we have long term investors ?, Revue d’Economie Financière 130: 113-129. (with D. Plihon) [published in French]
- 2018 Regulation and Pension Funds’ Risk Taking, Journal of International Money and Finance 84(5): 23-41. (with M. Brière & L. Boon)